Please note: orders taken after 6.00pm NZ time on 3rd February 2018 will be processed on 1st March 2018.
The play book you've been waiting for...
The Sacred Urge to Play is all you could want from a book on children's play. It is a book to read, to dip into - and most of all, to use.
A guide book to play for parents and teachers of young children from 0-7
Within the pages of this book you’ll find all you need to make play central in the lives of your own children and/or in the lives of the children you teach ~
• The role of play in a child's brain development
• The role of emotional nurturing as the foundation for play
• Recognising and supporting the universal patterns of play
• Play as the agent to unfold a child's intelligence
• Play and literacy
• Setting up an ideal environment for play to unfold
... and much more.
Written by Pennie Brownlee with Kimberley Crisp, The Sacred Urge to Play is informative, very practical, inspirational - and it will take you for a trip down memory lane for good measure.
The Sacred Urge to Play
Unfolding your child's intelligence, imagination,
creativity and joy for life